Thursday, June 4, 2015

Final: Part 1
1. The class has good things and some of the things are: the life planning goals, the statements because help me to understand somethings in my life and to have a purpose.
2. Somethings that I don’t like about the class are when we don’t have more work and all was boring, because always we do the same things.
3. Change the role of the class, implement new routines, made more fun the class, and watch other kinds of videos.
4. I think I began the class with the purpose of have an A in the class and always I did that, but sometimes I didn’t want do some class works.
5. I think in many goals but most of the time I don’t write, but I have enough goals that I’ m going to make reality.
6. I think that I’m committed in a CTR person because I learned how to be one and the benefits of the same and what will happen if I choose other way.

7. Always I go to remember will be how to plan my own goals and that I’m the only person that can make real my goals and I’m responsible for my success.

No comments:

Post a Comment